1. For admission to various classes in Mission Schools, with hostel or without hostel, English Medium and Bengali Medium, boys and girls a person may contact in First week of October every year at (033) 2592-0547/2594-5025.
2. For having detailed information for admission into Higher Secondary Course applicant may contact in First week of April every year at (033) 2592-0547.
3. For having detailed information for admission to Degree College for Women please contact 2524-1835 in April every year.
4. For having detailed information for admission to B.Ed. College for Women please contact at (033) 2594-7106/2592-2169 in April every year.
5. Ex-students of Ramakrishna Vivekananda Mission Vidyabhawan hold a get together every year on Sunday just after Bengali New Year day. For details please contact at (033) 2594-5025.
6. Vivekananda Math is a sister organization of Ramakrishna Vivekananda Mission which mainly caters the spiritual need of the devotees and well-wishers. It is a registered Trust. It has some branch centres also to carry out its objects. This Math arranges “Mantra Diksha” to aspirant on Last Sunday of each month at Barrackpore. For more details please contact at (033) 2594-5025 at least 7 days before.
7. The Ramakrishna Vivekananda Mission has a monthly Journal named “Tattwamasi” to spread the Indian Age-old ideas among the masses in the light of teachings of Shri Ramakrishna, Ma Sarada Devi and Swami Vivekananda. We request the people for registering membership of this Journal by paying Rs. 100/- (yearly subscription) only or Rs. 2000/- (for 20 years) only. For more details please contact Tattwamasi Office at (033) 2594-7645.